Learn How We Make Our Premium Hay Feed for Horse
WHY IS THE PROCESS IMPORTANT?
Montana Premium Forage sells premium hay pellets in stores across Montana. We use no binders or additives and nothing but all-natural ingredients when making our hay pellets. Quality is our number one concern, so you can count on us to provide hay pellets that your horses will thrive on.
Contact us today to find out more about the premium hay pellets we produce for your animals.
WHAT'S INVOLVED IN OUR PELLET MAKING PROCESS?
- We wait for the best weather windows to harvest and sun-cure our hay
- We store and protect our hay until it's processed at the plant using modern high-tech equipment
- We use high-pressure forming presses to keep pellets in perfect form
- We run the pellets through our cooling system so they won't get humid in the bags
- 1/4" pellets are the perfect size for horses, mules, cows and calves, llamas, alpacas, sheep and goats and even pig
When you need hay feed for horses, think of us. Contact us today to learn more.
Order alfalfa orchard grass pellets for your animals by contacting us today or visiting a feed store near you.